| 1655 Newport Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
994-1988 (6th-8th A-J)
994-1987 (6th-8th K-Z)
Patrick O'Neill, Interim Principal
| FORSYTHE HOME ABOUT STAFF CALENDAR PTSO BPSG
Welcome to Forsythe Middle School Athletics/Sports/Clubs 2014/2015
Athletic Director:Bill Standbridge firstname.lastname@example.org
Season 5 Sports - Tentative Schedule for Baseball and Softball
Season 4 Sports
FORSYTHE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION STEPS
Please follow the steps below to ensure all forms are completed and the registration for each athlete is met before their season begins.
There are three things needed for a student to be eligible to participate.
1) You have turned in a current physical (copy from doctor) signed and dated no older then April 15th 2014 to Mr. Standbridge.
2) Paid to participate online through Rec & Ed / located on our Forsythe web-site under "athletics / clubs" page.
3) Online athletic registration. For the Forsythe athletic registration online go to the Forsythe school web-site “athletic / club” page stroll down the page and its under Athletic Information. Hit that and it should come up.
4) Academically Eligible Eligibility, your Grades: If you are failing TWO or more classes with an (U or E) you are not eligible to participate on any of our Athletic-Sport Teams this Season
Please remember that all forms and payment must be completed before any student is allowed to participate once the season has begun. For any questions, please contact Mr. Standbridge, Athletic Director. Thank you.
5. If you are a new student to the state of Michigan or did not fill out the Concussion Signature Sheet in the 2013-14 school year and have not completed payment through the Rec & Ed site for 2014-15, you must turn in a signed concussion sheet before participating in any conditioning or preseason workouts.
Information and Requirements for Co-Curricular Activities and Athletic/Sports/Clubs
To elminate the need to print the entire packet, separate forms are linked below.
For a Waiver please go to the Rec & Ed Office located at 1515 S. 7th St. Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th - SEASON ONE PRACTICES BEGIN
MONDAY, OCTOBER 27th - SEASON TWO PRACTICES BEGIN
MONDAY, DECEMBER 15th - SEASON THREE PRACTICES BEGIN
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd - SEASON FOUR PRACTICES BEGIN
MONDAY, APRIL 20th - SEASON FIVE PRACTICES BEGIN